A great opportunity has arisen for highly motivated and talented individuals to join our clients as a Management Accountant.
We are recruiting for a number of practices within the top 100 and off the top 100 practices across London.
They are looking for a Part or fully qualified Accountant with a strong Practice background, to provide direct supervision to their team, alongside preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts.
This will be a very varied role with more duties than just preparing management accounts.
- Full review of management accounts, reports and VAT returns, ensuring technical accuracy and any anomalies investigated and resolved
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs (revenue reconciliations, comprehensive multi-currency and multi-territory reporting, consolidated accounts etc.)
- Supervision of Accounts Assistants and Financial Administrators, ensuring they are completing their work accurately, providing guidance where necessary
- Dealing with technical queries from clients
- The review of online BACs payment submissions
- Assisting the departmental manager as and when required
- As a member of the International Financial Outsourcing team, you will be provided with the opportunity to build strong relations with clients. Advanced development is encouraged and will be rewarded with the assignment of additional responsibilities enabling the candidate to advance to the next level in their career.
- Must be an ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified accountant with post qualification experience
- Preferably from an accountancy practice background with experience in working with a portfolio of clients
- Be completely conversant with QuickBooks Online or Xero accounting software
- Sage Software knowledge
- Strong IT skills and excellent knowledge of excel
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Good VAT knowledge
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients
We will be in touch shortly.