An opportunity has arisen for a Tax Consultancy Manager to join a Practice within London. Our client is a thirteen partner practice with multiple offices. Working from the London office you will be joining a friendly team and a company who truly understands the value of work life balance.
- To manage or work towards the management of work in progress on the client base.
- Liaise with clients and attend client meetings as necessary.
- Work with Partners and staff to provide a personal, professional service for the benefit of both clients and the Firm.
- Such other duties as may be reasonably expected of the post holder.
- Excellent level of knowledge and understanding of corporate tax and shareholder tax issues including EIS, VCT, EMI and transactional tax, normally consisting of a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- International tax experience
- Client focused with the ability to communicate with a range of clients clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- An excellent manager of time with the ability to organise and prioritise workload effectively.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Committed to the further development of the role.
- The ability to be pro-active.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- The confidence to work on own initiative.
- A determination to keep up to date with legal and technical changes and developments.
Ideally the client is looking for a candidate with either ACA/ATT/CTA qualification and has comprehensive experience in managing tax affairs. If you would like to be considered for this role please apply and we will be in touch once your application has been reviewed.