Our client is one of the UK’s top 10 accountancy practices. A 180+ partner firm with over 4000 employees recognised as one of the world’s leading firms of independent assurance, tax, and advisory firms. The firm has various proactive teams with approachable partners with experience and an insight to understanding complex issues for their various clients.
The purpose and remit of the Real Estate Tax Manager role:-
- Demonstrates an understanding of the full range of the firm's products, services and capabilities and takes an active role in cross selling.
- Builds a rapport with the individual client and develops a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations.
- Responsible for planning and performing tax consultancy assignments.
- Works effectively with all members of the team, building the confidence and respect of peers and subordinates.
The Real Estate Tax Manager experience and qualifications required:-
- ATT/ CTA/ ACA/ ACCA Qualified
- Sound technical knowledge
- Post qualification experience
- Managerial skills
In return, the Real Estate Tax Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including a negotiable and excellent benefits. Our client also offers excellent genuine career prospects.
If this role is of interest please email your CV.
What's in it for you?
- Join a growing company
- Enormous career potential
- Excellent salary and bonus plan
If this Real Estate Tax Manager role sounds like the right opportunity then please email me firstname.lastname@example.org