Our client is an Accountancy Practice based in the London area. They are expanding their team due to an increase in business and meet the increased demand from their clients. This is a forward thinking practice with vibrant offices and a friendly team. The practice is growing fast and therefore offers exciting growth opportunities for the right candidate.
* Administration of the monthly and weekly payroll for the client portfolio using IRIS software
* Issuing Tax Forms (P11D, P45, P46 etc.)
* Tax calculations and submissions
* Management of Government Auto-enrolment pensions as well as other benefits as per each clients remuneration packages.
* 3 year minimum experience in payroll administration with as many of the above responsibilities as possible
* Preferably experience in practice, or with larger companies, but not necessary
* IRIS experience preferential, but full training offered
* Strong work ethic, with a desire to complete work accurately over completing work quickly
What's in it for you?
* Join a growing company at the cutting edge of managed services
* Enormous career potential - the company is set to double in size in the next 18 months
* Benefits that include health pension and subsidised gym and a training allowance, even time off on your birthday!
* Excellent salary and bonus plan
If this Payroll Administrator role sounds like the right opportunity then please apply online or email me at email@example.com.