Our client is one of the UK’s top 20 accountancy practices. A 60+ partner firm with over 400 employees recognised as one of UK’s leading firms of private client advisers, priding themselves with strong client relationships. The firm provides amazing training and development opportunities for their staff and has been named as one of Britain’s Top Employers.
The purpose and remit of the Employment Tax Manager role:-
- Work directly with the partners in the office and regionally.
- Provide support to partners in delivering employment tax advice to clients.
- Identifying employment tax developments & marketing opportunities
- Preparing internal and external briefing notes
Strong technical skills and experience, and a detailed up to date knowledge of employment tax issues, including;
The Employment Tax Manager experience and qualifications required:-
- PAYE and NIC
- Expatriate taxes
- Employment taxes
- Employment benefits trusts
- Some employee share scheme knowledge
- Must be CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified
- From a firm recognised for its tax capability
In return, the Employment Tax Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including a salary of £54k - £66k and excellent benefits. Our client also offers excellent genuine career prospects.
What's in it for you?
- Join a growing company at the cutting edge of managed services
- Enormous career potential
- Benefits that include annual salary review, bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave, life assurance cover, medical insurance scheme, profit sharing plan just to name a few.
- Excellent salary and bonus plan
If this Employment Tax Manager role sounds like the right opportunity then please apply online or email me at email@example.com.