My client is a multi-award winning, top 30 public practice that is looking to expand their vibrant Corporate/Business Tax team. This role has come about due to the natural growth of the firm and thus there will be plenty of scope for growth. You will be joining their modern offices in the heart of London with the nearest station being a 5-minute walk. This is fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking practice which supports a healthy work/life balance.
You will be…
- Managing a mixed portfolio of clients including both standalone companies and groups
- The role will be split 80:20, with a heavy focus on advisory. You will exercise your sound technical knowledge when providing creative solutions to the firm’s clients for but not limited to…
*R&D tax relief
*Venture Capital reliefs
*Share schemes and valuations
*Due diligence reports
*EMI and EIS/SEIS
- You will be liaising with HMRC and dealing with tax investigations
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Reviewing junior team member’s work
CTA qualified with at least 3 years PQE. Strong QBE candidates will be considered.
Up to date and strong technical knowledge
Proven management skills including insight into recruitment, staff appraisals and training.
What's in it for you?
Salary will be £58,000 - £70,000 (dependant on experience)
- 22 days’ holiday with the option to purchase additional holiday
- Life Insurance Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
After 6-month probationary period:
- Entry into Group Income Protection Scheme
- Pension – 5% non-contributory Group Personal Pension
- Season ticket loan
- Opportunity to trade holiday via salary sacrifice
- A non-discretionary bonus, which will pay a set percentage of earnings if the Firm’s minimum turnover target is met
We will be in touch shortly.