Our client, a forward thinking Top 50 Practice with 20+ UK Partners are expanding and seeking a newly qualified Audit Senior to join their vibrant team.
Their modern offices are located conveniently in Central London, five minutes walking distance from an underground station.
This is a great opportunity to join top 50 practice that promotes a healthy work/life balance and promotes from within as over half of the current Partners joined the firm as trainees.
This role requires solid technical knowledge and strong interpersonal skills as this role is client facing.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Carry out audits using a bespoke risk based audit approach
- Act as the senior on audits reporting directly to manager. The individual will be responsible for the planning of the audit file right through to the completion sections including drafting the financial statements, the management letter and the letter of representation
- Supervise and effectively delegate work to less experienced members of the audit team
- Appraise other members of the team following completion of the jobs worked on
- Perform 'accounts preparation’ jobs either from the client’s trial balance or from their original accounting records
- An average of 10 to 12 weeks per year will be spent on 'away jobs’
The successful candidate will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients across all industries and sizes including corporate; Not for Profit and Pension schemes. They will also be required to travel to client locations throughout the UK.
You must have experience of leading audits from planning to completion stage, including supervision of staff within your audit team.
To apply, the candidate must be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of an electronic audit programme
- Experience of Caseware and Sage would be an advantage
If you are interested please apply within. Alternatively, if you require more information, please call our office line and ask for Siju Rajendran.
We will be in touch shortly.